Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Ashford, Kent
Type: Small Animal
Location: Ashford, Kent
Practice Type: Part of a group - Their great location means they benefit from a good variety of cases and a wonderfully loyal client base.
Team Info: You will be part of a friendly and supportive team made up of 5.5 Vets 5.5 Nurses 2 Veterinary Care Assistants 3.5 Client Care Advisors. They have various levels of experience and fully support each other's interests, one vet with an endoscopy certificate and another working towards their internal medicine certificate.
Facilities: Their well-equipped surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment including ultrasound, digital x-ray, internal lab, microscope, and endoscopy.
Hours: This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week, and will include 1:3 weekends with time off in lieu.
- The ideal nurse to join our team will be proactive and have solid all-around skills.
- The key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- You will be a strong team player and enjoy the variety the role will bring.
Benefits: By joining them you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care.
- They offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities
- An excellent package and benefits that includes;
- Competitive salary,
- CPD allowance,
- Memberships paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -072022-25906
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details