Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Norwich
Type: Small animal
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Practice Type: Independent Practice
- They are a dedicated team of vets and nurses who are committed to providing a high level of veterinary care.
- They have a genuine love of animals and are here to help and advise clients with any questions or concerns that they may have.
- They work together to give a personal service by ensuring that clients are greeted by a veterinary professional whenever they come into the practice or when they talk to us over the phone.
Their services include:
- 24-Hour emergency cover
- Consultations via an appointment with a veterinary surgeon
- Nurse Clinics. Advise and consultation by a qualified veterinary nurse
- Post-op checks and suture removal (this is free if the op has been carried out by them)
- House Visits by arrangement
Team: You will be joining a team of 2 receptionists, 2 animal care assistants, 1 RVN, and 1 trainee.
Role: Excellent opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse who could become a Head Nurse in the future. You will cover all the standard nursing duties.
Additional Responsiblites: Training to help the trainee nurse
Hours: This is a permanent full-time position where you will be working 37.5 hours per week, with shifts between 08:00-19:30.
Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings with time taken back in the following week.
Essential Skills: Ultrasound and dental work, basic RVN responsibilities
Desirable Skills: Use and clean endoscope
Salary: The salary for this role is between £30,000-£32,000 p/a depending on experience.
Benefits: Full details of the benefits package will be discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -102023-29841
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details.