Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Eastbourne
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a larger group
Facilities: This bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, dental X-ray, an ultrasound machine, laser, dental machine, and in-house laboratory facilities.
Team: They place a strong emphasis on professional development and provide a supportive and committed environment to enable the continued education of their team members.
Role: They’re seeking an energetic, experienced, and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team
Hours: This rewarding position can be both full-time/part-time giving the successful candidate a great work-life balance. 1 in 4 weekends is required, with time off in lieu.
About you and the role:
- They are looking for the ideal candidate who wants to put pets first; do what they say they will do; work well as part of the team; get better every day; take pride in their work and to have fun!
- The ideal candidate to join their professional team will have good general nursing experience and great customer service skills, and be cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of veterinary nursing experience.
- As a progressive practice, they strive to provide opportunities to pursue further nursing interests.
Salary: They are offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 p/a depending on experience
Benefits: As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care, they offer:
- Paid lunch breaks
- 28 days holiday per annum, birthday day, and pro rata bank holidays
- Staff discount scheme
- 1:4 weekends
- Pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- No OOH
Ref: JN -092022-26567
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details