Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Maidstone, Kent
Type: Small Animal
Location: Maidstone, Kent - across four practices within 20 miles of Maidstone
Practice Type: Independent - They go above and beyond to provide the highest possible levels of care while making a positive difference to their communities.
Facilities: They reinvest their profits to ensure that the team has access to the best facilities, equipment, and training, and they embrace the future, leading the way with the use of technology such as PetsApp, and providing an innovative Pet Health Club to cover all of their patient’s needs.
Role: They love their vet nurses and are committed to training them and letting them do what they do best! They give them an active role in the patient journey by enabling their nursing team to make the most of their qualification.
Hours: The working schedule consists of 32 hours per week, plus a shared responsibility for covering Saturday mornings and nominal on-call backup cover at weekends and bank holidays.
- They empower their nurses to take a lead role in preventative healthcare, delivering fantastic nurse consults, performing all radiography (including dental) scaling and polishing of teeth, schedule 3 procedures, and further study in any area they wish.
- On top of that they offer great career progression and diversification, with opportunities for clinical coaching, and even to lead one of their fantastic sites across Kent.
Support: They are proud to be employee-owned and want to offer the many benefits of this to even more people. They would love to tell you more about this and explore where you would fit best. It is not one size fits all here; it is which size fits you.
Benefits: They offer a generous package of benefits, including the following:
- Competitive salary - reflective of skills and experience
- Generous holiday allowance, plus an extra day for every year worked, up to eight
- An unlimited CPD budget with time off to study
- Special interests encouraged and funded
- 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring program covering both clinical and business skills
- Leadership management program
- Pension scheme and RCVS membership fees paid plus an additional membership to a group of your choosing
- Team Pet Health Club for your pets
- Eyecare vouchers and flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Practice social events
- Internal recognition scheme
Ref: JN -102023-29943
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details