Permanent Part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Norwich
Type: Small Animal
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- They are one of 3 practices in Norwich and although they are part of a group they are individually owned and run.
- They have a supportive, experienced team across the Norwich group with certificate holders in surgery and ophthalmology and four other vets currently studying for certificates.
- They have a brand-new ultrasound, digital X-ray, dental X-ray, endoscopy, tonometry, slit lamp, multi-parameter units for both theatres and a full in-house lab.
Role: They are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and welcoming team. You will be joining an existing team of 5 vets, 5 Nurses, their brilliant students, and the admin team.
Duties: By joining our client, you will have the opportunity to use your nursing skills to their full potential, admitting patients, monitoring anaesthetics, recovering, and discharging patients. Assistance from ANAs and an SVN with turning around the theatre, and patient prep.
Skills/Exp: To apply you will have a minimum of 4 years of general nursing experience and great customer service skills, be cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare. Previous experience in management would be useful but not essential.
Hours: They have part-time and full-time opportunities available giving the right candidate a great work-life balance. The role will include working 1 in 4 full weekends.
Package: In return, they can offer you:
- Competitive salary range of £29,000 to £32,000 Pro Rata, depending on experience
- No OOH or overnight in-patient checks
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Social events and emphasis on wellbeing
- Contributory pension schemes
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -012024-30278
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details