Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Nottingham
Type: Small Animal
Practice: They’re part of the UK’s largest, independent, family-owned veterinary group with a nationwide presence. They offer exceptional care in the local communities they serve, helping pets to live long, happy, and healthy lives with their families.
Facilities: Their state-of-the-art surgeries are purpose-built, light, spacious, and equipped with the latest technology. They’re committed to creating an environment that offers exceptional clinical care and where their colleagues love to work, their patients are calm and their customers feel assured. They’re continually investing in developing their growing team and there's never been a better time to join them!
Role: Our client is on the lookout for an RVN to join their fabulous nursing team! This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a friendly, well-established team, dedicated to consistently delivering exceptional clinical care and customer service.
Who they’re looking for:
- A knowledgeable, proactive RVN who is passionate about providing the very best clinical care in this modern, well-equipped surgery.
- Their ideal candidate will be a team player - keen to get stuck in and support their colleagues.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and thrive on the variety in caseload they have at this practice!
- They’re big on continuous learning and are looking for someone who wants to take full advantage of the fabulous professional development opportunities they have to offer.
- The required working pattern is flexible with either 4 or 5 days a week, working 8/10 hour shifts
- 1:4 weekends with time back in toil for OOH duty night checks.
- They will also consider part-time hours.
Salary: Up to £28,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits: To attract and retain the best in the business, they offer a great range of benefits, including:
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Long service recognition
- Income protection
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Compassionate leave
- Overseas charity work
- Boost retail discounts and rewards
- CPD allowance
- Help at Hand health and wellbeing support
Ref: JN -092023-29581
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details