Permanent Senior Registered Veterinary Nurse - South East London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Greenwich, South East London
Practice: Part of an ever-growing INDEPENDENT group, they pride themselves on providing professional and personal service at reasonable costs for their clients.
- Top-of-the-range Imotek unit, Karl Storz scopes (all scopes) keyhole surgery at this site as well as ortho.
- 4 vet team including surgery partner on site.
Role: Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them in a Senior Nurse role.
Duties: This 3-vet surgery has a busy caseload, so there is plenty of opportunity to utilise your skills and experience. Your interests are encouraged and supported to achieve your career goals .
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shifts: Some nursing shifts are 10 hours and some are 8 hours depending on the site, this will be discussed during the interview. They treat every one of their exceptional support team with the value and praise they deserve.
OOHS: No OOH - this all covered by their independent and separate night teams
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience
In return, they can offer:
- Full VDS is provided
- CPD/certificates supported
- Health and dental care plan
- Perk box
- Cycle to work scheme
- 50% off treatment of own pets including CT and ortho + direct insurance claim submission and excess coverage by DNA
- 10% off Family and Friends Perk
- Holiday negotiable
Ref: JN -012024-30416
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details