Permanent Senior Veterinary Surgeon - Kettering
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group - They are a forward-thinking practice that encourages Vets to fully utilize their skills and knowledge. Nurses are also given the opportunity to carry out schedule 3 procedures.
Services: Every member of their team genuinely cares and has the shared goal of delivering the best for their patients. They understand that this can only be done in a supportive environment where colleagues are looked after themselves, their ethos has always been that you look after patients, and they look after you.
Facilities: The practice is well equipped, including digital radiography, Doppler ultrasound, capnography, blood pressure monitoring, and ECG. The practice is conveniently located with easy access to transport links and direct access to central London.
Team: You will be joining a supportive and established team of 4 Vets to grow the team to 5 Vets. They also have 6 RVNs, student nurses, and 6 very lovely receptionists. The team has a variety of individual interests with a certificate holder in Feline Medicine, a vet with special interests in surgery, and also embarking on the Dermatology certificate, so if you have an area of particular interest this could be the practice for you!
Hours: Flexibility to offer full or part-time hours with 1 in 4 Saturdays and no OOHs
Duties: The team sees a wide variety of cases and have a growing number of insured clients, enabling cases (both medical and surgical) to be worked through as required to high standards and followed through with the same vet.
Skills/Exp: You will be confident with routine medical and surgical cases. Above all you must have excellent communication skills and enjoy clear and thorough conversations with clients, enjoying building relationships with patients, clients, and the wider team.
Package: They can offer you benefits that include:
- Excellent career opportunities due to a varied caseload
- Competitive salary bracket £48,000-£64,000 depending on experience and role
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent team care, ensuring the wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates available for the right candidate
- Company discounts and rewards
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Clinical meeting and case reviews
- Vibrant and fun environment to work in, with a constant supply of tea, coffee, snacks
- Death in services at 4 x annual salary
Ref: JN -072022-25829
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details