Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Our client's are looking for a Permanent small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them at their practice in a southern suburb of Perth.
The Veterinary Clinic is a full-service animal hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for pets. Our client's team is passionate about veterinary medicine and very well trained. They strive to provide professional, affordable and advanced veterinary services.
The services include general surgery, dental care, BAER testing, radiology, ultrasound, canine reproduction and a puppy preschool. They are far from a normal GP vet clinic, being majority reproductive services. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver a complete range of veterinary services for Breeders. Assisting with all stages of the breeding process, from the examinations, testing and pregnancy monitoring pregnancies to delivery services and puppy care.
You will be joining a close team consisting of 3 vets and a wonderful team of nurses and they are looking for an experienced full-time veterinarian to join the team.
This opportunity will suit a passionate veterinarian with an interest in reproduction and is open to receiving specialised training in this field.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) or an equivalent degree recognised in Australia
- Experience working in a fast-paced veterinary clinic and open to working some weekends to run progesterone tests and do inseminations and caesareans (only once extensively trained)
- Has an interest in reproduction and open to additional training in this specialised field
- Ability to work with fellow team members and build rapport with clients.
- A desire to grow, learn and develop your career.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
Salary: Between £63,000 to £82,000 Dependent on Experience
- Paid Continuing Education leave with a generous contribution towards skills development and/or external courses
- Mental Health & Wellbeing are a priority, and they understand that work life balance is vital. They are accredited in being recognised as a ‘Skilled Mental Health First Aid®’ workplace
- Personal Wellness – through our client's Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- A flexible roster
- Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance for overseas candidates
- Flare HR Perks & discounts
- Access to a wide support network with like-minded professionals
Ref: JN -112023-30163
If the above role is of interest to you please do not hesitate to get in touch