Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Ealing
Type: Small Animal.
Location: Ealing, London.
Practice Type: Part of a group.
Facilities: The clinic is well situated with excellent transport links. The practice is equipped with digital X-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, dental X-ray plates, large endoscope, rhinoscope, multiparameter monitor incl E.C.G., suction, electrocautery, digital microscope with live capture camera and an internal laboratory for diagnostics. They have two large consulting rooms, a dedicated imaging area, a surgical theatre, and a dental/procedure station.
Role: Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their growing team of four Vets.
- The position can be tailored to suit you, with either a mixture of consults and surgery or a consulting/medical role or other specific interests.
- Case continuity is actively encouraged within a well-equipped clinic permitting cases to be thoroughly worked up in-house.
- They have a very varied caseload as the clinic has been long established so they have a loyal client base.
- This is a full or part-time position with flexibility on the number of working days/hours worked.
- Typically, the full-time position is 40 hours over 4/5 days.
- There is no sole charge, no weekends, bank holidays, or out-of-hours.
Support: They are currently a team of four full-time vets including an experienced Clinical Director who provides mentorship and support to the clinical team, two RVNS, an animal care assistant, and two dedicated receptionists. They benefit from peripatetic specialists regularly visiting the practice to provide additional services when required. They are committed to individual career development, tailoring the positions to suit any areas of interest within the team. There is access to a variety of in-house CPD alongside generous CPD allowances with certificate support if required.
Salary: Competitive salary up to £75,000 p/a DOE
Benefits: Because their employees matter
They recognise that their people are fundamental to the success of the business. Investing in people, premises, and processes is at the heart of what they do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance paid pro rata
- Learning and development opportunities via the GroupAcademy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -092023-29599
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details