Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Leicester
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
- Their excellent first opinion clinics are based in south Leicestershire in the East Midlands, this is a thriving area with great motorway and rail links to Birmingham, London, and Leicester city centres for shopping and nightlife.
- The overall area is semi-rural giving the smalltown vibe, great for families, with good schools and plenty of activities as well as providing some great places to eat, drink and unwind. All this and the ability to escape off the beaten track and enjoy scenic walks through the local villages.
Team: A hugely experienced team that offers a wealth of expertise.
- Visiting veterinarians to assist with both case management and team development.
- A nursing team that is focused on animal care and providing complete service to both staff and clients.
- A reception team that works hard on providing the best client journey.
- Their leadership team is passionate about employee welfare and strives to create a supportive and enjoyable place to work
- They have the usual toys, digital x-ray including dental x-ray, ultrasound including cardiology package, endoscopy, in-house biochemistry and haematology, and cytology.
Why are they recruiting? EXPANSION, their clinic is growing, with the doubling of one of their sites to create a brand new clinic opening later this year/early next year.
Who are they looking for? A proactive small animal vet, an enthusiastic team player, who is keen to learn and develop themselves as well as the practice.
Hours: For the right candidate, they are happy to offer the flexibility of working hours to accommodate individual circumstances, this position could be filled by a number of part-time personnel or a full-time role (40-hour working week).
Branch work: Yes, a 2-branch setup
Salary: Between £34,000 (New Graduate) - £48,000 (for more experience) p/a and hours
• Competitive CPD 5 days funded, with encouragement and support to undertake certificates in addition to CPD allowance
• HealthShield (make use of a massage or two on the business)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Generous staff discount
• Buy and sell holiday scheme
• 7.3 weeks holiday (pro-rata)
• Life Insurance at 1x annual salary
• 1-day volunteering leave (pro-rata)
• RCVS subscriptions paid
• 4-day working week for a full-time role
Ref: JN -042022-24861
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details