Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Barnet, North London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Barnet, North London
Practice: They are a busy 24-hour hospital with a varied caseload.
Facilities: They are a 5-branch brand with a main hospital in Barnet. They have facilities to include digital X-ray, endoscopy, ultrasound, dental x-ray & much more. They offer all kinds of surgery including some orthopaedic. The main hospital is in a fantastic location and 15-20 minutes from all of their branches.
Team: They have a large team spanning across the 5 branches, with everyone sharing the load of branch work. Easy to commute into London, and easy to drive to and to park.
Role: They are looking for a dedicated and committed Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. The role will include working at their branch practices all within 15-20 minutes of the main hospital with occasional work in the hospital.
- The standard working week is across 4-days, but they are open to considering a 3-day week,
- Saturdays will be worked on a 1:4 rota.
- The shift pattern includes start times between 8:00 am-9:00 am and finish times between 5:00 pm-8:30 pm depending on the shift.
- There is no requirement for OOH duties.
Work/Life Balance: People are at the heart of everything that they do, and that’s why they know that work-life balance is vital in supporting their people to be their best selves. Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
Salary: Salary up to £75,000 p/a depending on experience plus benefits
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1200 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the Group Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – online encyclopaedia provider
- All Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Possible relocation allowance
Ref: JN -102023-29847
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details