Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bonnells Bay, New South Wales
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bonnells Bay, New South Wales
Located in the City of Lake Macquarie which is fast becoming a popular living destination for those opting for a sea-change or to escape the bustle of nearby Sydney. Cooranbong & Bonnells Bay Animal Hospitals are small animal sister
Facilities and Services Include: They have all the bells and whistles a vet needs to provide exceptional care including; ultrasounds, digital x-rays, two consult rooms each, highly trained nurses with experience, nurse consults and a vet to nurse 1:3 ratio. A puppy preschool at one and a cat ward at the other. They are also very excited as their Cooranbong clinic will soon be rebuilt into a beautiful, new clinic!
Role: They are currently seeking a full-time veterinarian to work across sister clinics: Cooranbong and Bonnells Bay Animal Hospitals.
Hours: This opportunity will offer a 4-day working week and being between clinics, you will get variety in environment, team, and experience.
Their Ideal Candidate will have:
- A Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) or an equivalent degree recognised in Australia
- At least two years of experience working in a small animal veterinary clinic – both consultative and surgical
- An ability to work with fellow team members and build rapport with clients
- A positive ‘can do’ & friendly attitude
- A desire to grow yourself and develop your career
- Strong organisational and communication skills
Support and Benefits: Why choose them?
- An exclusive and unique bonus/equity opportunity
- An attractive salary package, according to work experience and skills
- Potential visa sponsorship + relocation assistance for overseas candidates
- A flexible roster – you tell us when you can work
- Mental Health and Well-being are a priority, and we understand that work-life balance is vital. They are accredited in being recognised as a ‘Skilled Mental Health First Aid®’ workplace
- $1500 each year towards professional development and one week’s paid study leave
- Flare HR Perks & discounts on everyday expenses including groceries, electronics, entertainment, fuel, restaurants, fashion brands, and more
- Access to a wide support network with like-minded professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
Ref: JN -102023-29934
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details