Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Encounter Bay, South Australia
Type: Small Animal
Location: Encounter Bay, South Australia
The clinic has seen significant growth in recent years, and they are excited to enter their next stage of development. Their focus is setting exemplary standards of patient and customer care while providing a fun and caring environment for the team. If you would like to grow and develop along with them, they would like to talk to you! Their hospital is fully equipped including an ultrasound.
Team: Their team of 3 vets has a range of experience and includes a vet with memberships in surgery who is an excellent mentor/teacher. Their friendly and supportive team
About the Opportunity:
- A full-time or part-time opportunity is available for a small animal veterinarian to join their team.
- They are open to all levels of experience.
- For new graduate vets, They offer a 24-month mentored journey designed to support your transition from university to the professional world. Our program focuses on key areas of development, providing hands-on clinical experience, business skills, personal well-being support, and exceptional client communication training.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) or an equivalent degree recognised in Australia
- Ability to work with fellow team members and build rapport with clients
- A positive ‘can do’ & friendly attitude
- A desire to grow yourself and develop your career
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- An industry-leading salary package
- A unique bonus/equity opportunity
- Paid Veterinary Board Registration, radiation license, and VIN membership
- Novated leasing options
- Flexible work options – design your own roster
- Alongside Paid Parental Leave, they offer Paid Purrental leave for you to care for and introduce a new furry family member
- They are committed to your career development through access to continuing education programs, a generous contribution each year towards professional development, and one week’s paid study leave
- Potential visa sponsorship + relocation assistance
- Personal Wellness – through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Flare HR Perks & discounts on everyday expenses including groceries, electronics, entertainment, fuel, restaurants, fashion brands, and more
- Access to a wide support network with like-minded professionals
Ref: JN -102023-29946
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details