Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Services/Facilities: They have dental X-rays, separate soft tissue and orthopaedic theatres, facilities for laparoscopic spays, ultrasound, and endoscopy rooms, and even an operating microscope. Thanks to their excellent facilities, they also host Vets Now during the night.
Team: They have 14 day vets, a dedicated admin team, and 10 Veterinary Nurses.
Role: They have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their busy Hospital on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work alongside their diverse and highly experiences team to provide a high level of care for patients.
Duties: You’ll be required to take part in all aspects of first opinion practice, from routine operations and consultations. They offer a varied caseload of medicine and surgery. their excellent facilities have enabled them to host vets now in their building and so they have all the benefits of working in a hospital with no hours after 6 pm, no Saturday afternoons, and no Sundays!
Skills/Exp: Their ideal candidate will be a confident and experienced first opinion and small animal vet. Working at their hospital site and branch surgeries alongside a dedicated and experienced team.
- They offer flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle.
- Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, flex to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life. They can offer flexibility that actually works for you.
- A standard full-time vet within their team generally works 40 hours per week, having said this, they’re more than happy to support different hours/ rotas, whether that’s full or part-time depending on what works for you.
Salary: Up to £75,000 p/a (DOE)
• 6.6 weeks annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the Group Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – online encyclopaedia provider
• All Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -102023-29791
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details