Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire - within 40 minutes commute from Leeds
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: This is a sole-charge practice with high clinical standards, where you will have access to a large veterinary consultation room, a spacious theatre along kennel areas. It has accommodation attached to the clinic for the team to use during their break times. Free car parking on site.
Role: Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Vet Surgeon to join their friendly well-established team.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to shape the role to match your clinical interests as well as work-life balance. They have an excellent support network of practices, meaning you will have access to a wide range of certificate holders, such as ECC, surgery, medicine, imaging, exotics, and much more!
- This role will entail a mix of consults and surgical cases however, the clinical duties and rota pattern can be tailored to you based on your professional interests.
- You will be working alongside other experienced vets with special interests in surgery, medicine, and imaging and a well-organised team of efficient and enthusiastic nurses to help you run your day.
- They have 15-20 minute appointments and the diary is managed daily to help with the workload.
- Their team is very interactive and they welcome feedback to implement changes to benefit the team and enhance the culture.
- Development is encouraged and you will have fantastic support from their excellent long-standing team.
- They offer flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle.
- Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, fix to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life. They can offer flexibility that works for you.
- A full-time role would be based on 4 days per week (working 9.00 am to 6.30 pm).
- They are open to discussing any hours that you need to ensure that you get a perfect work-life balance so contact us today for a confidential chat.
- Swift Referrals cover their out-of-hours therefore there are no OOHs, Sundays, or Bank Holidays with this role.
Salary: Up to £75,000 p/a Depending on experience (pro rata for part-time)
- 6.6 weeks annual leave, including bank holidays
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to Vetlexicon
- All Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via a Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS Cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -022024-30543
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details