Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Ealing, West London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Ealing, West London
Practice Type: Independent friendly practice
Facilities: Our client is a first opinion Vet Practice that also offers grooming and pet supplies at the same venue. Their team of highly skilled veterinary professionals and groomers provides a comprehensive and compassionate healthcare experience.
Team: Senior vet with 6 years, 2 junior vets with 2 years, two nurses, practice manager, and groomer.
Role: They are recruiting Veterinary Surgeons to join their current practice and a second practice that is due to open this summer.
- They are recruiting for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon with 10-15 years of in-practice experience. It would be great if you have senior veterinary experience.
- You will be confident with consultations, case workups, and general surgery with some sole charge at times.
- They are looking for a good team player who is keen to be involved in case studies and provide high-quality client and pet care.
- Your passion will lie in developing not only your own skills but those of your colleagues too.
- Some mentoring experience would be an advantage. In addition to your excellent clinical and communication skills, you will need to be a people-oriented person, who is friendly and professional with a keen eye for detail and precision.
Hours: The position is full-time 5 days a week with every other Saturday from 8:30 till 12:30. This means that during the week there would be a half-day in the week to compensate.
OOHS: Possibly at their second branch - this is to be confirmed
Computer system: Has used Ezyvet as a practice management system, preferred but not essential
Salary: Generous salary - reflective of skills and experience
- Pension Scheme – a great pension scheme allowing you to plan ahead
- Private medical insurance – the cost of your private healthcare covered
- Discounted veterinary services – save on any procedures provided for your pets
- RCVS registration fees – so you can maintain the right to practice in the UK
- Accommodation (if required) – contemporary pet-friendly apartments
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art clinics – with modern equipment and décor, and a friendly atmosphere
- Competitive compensation – generous salary and additional perks provided
- Great work-life balance – scheduled workdays allow for a healthy personal life
Ref: JN -012022-23686
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details