Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Ealing, West London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Ealing, West London
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team: Their team consists of a dedicated permanent Saturday Vet, 2 Receptionists, a Practice Manager, and 2 Vets (who are certificate holders in ophthalmology and digital imagery). The Vet Nurse will have support to maintain and improve the nursing role at the clinic as well as their personal development. All their staff members are incredibly supportive and prioritise fairness and efficiency.
Facilities: They have a variety of equipment and facilities such as digital x-ray, ultrasound, separated operating theatre, separate dog and cat kennels, a small lab, pet shop. They are protocols and guidance orientated and have long-standing loyal clients.
Role: They are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their passionate and dedicated team.
Hours: This is a Full-Time or Part-Time position with flexibility on working days and hours. There is no OOH
Duties: The role is sole-charge, of clinical work ensuring high standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients. Most of the clinical work is the first opinion including consulting with associated surgical cases. Clinical freedom, style, and areas of special interest are yours to enjoy.
Skills/Exp: They require someone who is an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon and a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. They are looking for a full-time or part-time Veterinary Surgeon who can share their enthusiasm for excellence in general practice, be dedicated to client education, and support colleagues.
Salary: The salary for this role is up to £75,000 p/a depending on experience.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance and up to 5 days per annum
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the Group Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA Membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -122022-27444
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details