Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Glasgow
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities/Services: Their bright, spacious practice is based in North-west Glasgow. Their location provides excellent access to local amenities and transport links while giving you easy access to the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Team Info: They have been established for 7 years and have built a loyal client base with a varied caseload. Many members of their team have been with them for a number of years creating a fantastic comradery and an ethos in which they support each other. Their team, led by the practice partner, is made up of 3 vets, 2 RVNs, 3 CCAs, and 4 receptionists.
The Role: They would love to find an experienced vet who is happy to mentor students and graduates as they love to provide a supportive learning environment to students coming from the vet school. They will also consider recent graduates.
- This can be a full-time or part-time position and they are open to a flexible rota that can work around your commitments.
- They do ask for you to cover 1 in 3 Saturdays, but no OOH cover will be needed as this is covered by Glasgow University.
- They are currently open Monday to Saturday having reduced this from a full week to help look after their team.
The Package: In addition to a salary of up to £55,000 you will receive all the excellent benefits you would expect from a major veterinary employer. This includes:
- Help with relocation costs
- Fully funded CPD
- Paid BVA, VDS, and RCVS membership
- Exclusive company discounts
Ref: JN -082022-26264
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details