Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Manchester
Type: Small animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team Info: They are a friendly, passionate team of Vets, nurses, and receptionists who pride themselves on delivering excellent levels of clinical care and building strong relationships with clients and their pets. They are forward thinking and always looking for ways to develop and progress- case discussions, and the development of new skills and ideas are encouraged. They are an RCVS-accredited practice.
Facilities: They are a group of vets operating in Cheshire, Manchester, Staffordshire, and the Wirral with 25 small animal surgeries providing 24-hour veterinary care for your pets.
Role: The role is to support a growing practice, and ideally, they are looking for Individuals who are interested in a part-time or full-time opportunity
- The role would involve working 3 days per week between the hours of 9 am-6 pm.
- You would also contribute to working on the 1:3 Saturday rota 9 am-1 pm.
- There is no OOH requirement with this role.
Candidate: They are looking for a Small Animal Vet who has experience working within a busy 1st opinion Vet practice. Confident working across consults, surgery, and medical workups. There would also be some sole charge accountabilities.
Package: In return, they can offer the following benefits (pro-rata for part-time):
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced Vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing program
- In-house referral hospital and OOH’s team
- Relocation packages available – T&Cs apply.
Ref: JN -092022-26445
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details