Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Manchester
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a group
Team: Their fun and supportive team is made up of 2 Vets, 2 Nurses, a Practice Manager and reception team. They pride themselves on offering colleagues a happy, fun, and supportive working environment as well as providing the best standard of care to pets and clients.
Facilities: Their surgery boasts state-of-the-art equipment including Digital x-ray, ultrasound, and ultrasonic dental. They enjoy a varied caseload including ultrasound and acupuncture as well as the usual routine cases.
Role: They have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to come and join their friendly team
- They’re looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon, comfortable with sole charge, to work 40 hours per week.
- There will be 1 in 3 weekends (Saturday 9-6, Sunday 11-5) with time back in lieu, and no OOH!
- They are flexible as to the hours as they can work with shifts to help with childcare etc.
Sole Charge: They are looking for a vet who is comfortable working sole charge
Applicant Requirements: You will be a confident and experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon that works well as part of a team.
The Package: As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care they offer excellent career development opportunities, a first-rate package, and great benefits that include:
- A competitive salary of up to £70,000 depending on your experience
- 28 days Annual Leave including bank holidays
- Funded CPD and time off
- Studying for certificates is encouraged
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -102022-26855
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details