Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Norwich
Type: Small Animal
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- They are one of 3 practices in Norwich and although they are part of a group they are individually owned and run.
- They have a supportive, experienced team across the Norwich group with certificate holders in surgery and ophthalmology and four other vets currently studying for certificates.
- They have a brand-new ultrasound, digital X-ray, dental X-ray, endoscopy, tonometry, slit lamp, multi-parameter units for both theatres and a full in-house lab.
Role: Our client is a group of 3 practices in Norwich Vets that are looking for experienced Veterinary Surgeons to help with their increasing caseload. They are a small animal first opinion practice and see a variety of cases including orthopaedics, ophthalmology, and dental referrals.
Branch Work: They have vacancies available at each branch so they are flexible as to which location suits you
Hours: Flexible rota with full or part-time positions available
- A full-time role consists of a 4-day week (with the same day off each week!)
- 1 in 5 weekend rota
- No out-of-hours
Support/Duties: They are a busy practice with a large, varied caseload and the ability to work up cases in-house with clinical freedom. They are always looking to improve standards with regular clinical meetings, journal clubs, and CPD. They are striving to improve work-life balance and the mental health of their team. They have appointed a mental health first aider and have implemented the BVA good workplace guide. They allow 15 minutes for boosters and mostly 30 minutes for sick pets with plenty of time built in the day for admin tasks etc.
Salary: With a salary of between £34,000-£60,000 p/a - depending on experience
- Relocation bonus available
- Flexible CPD allowance with Min. £1,000 of CPD per annum and support towards a certificate
- Pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Sick Pay after 1 year - increasing with the length of employment
- Exclusive colleague discounts including High Street retailers and restaurants
Ref: JN -012024-30462
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details