Permanent Clinical Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Norwich
Type: Small Animal
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- They are one of 3 practices in Norwich and although they are part of a group they are individually owned and run.
- They have a supportive, experienced team across the Norwich group with certificate holders in surgery and ophthalmology and four other vets currently studying for certificates.
- They have a brand-new ultrasound, digital X-ray, dental X-ray, endoscopy, tonometry, slit lamp, multi-parameter units for both theatres and a full in-house lab.
Role: They are looking for an experienced Clinical Lead/Vet to join their established and friendly team.
- They are a purpose-built practice, with all the equipment you would need, and offer support and development from their highly experienced regional team to guide you in your transition to leadership.
- Partnership prospects may become available for the right candidate in the future.
- They also have ambitious expansion plans and are looking for somebody to be part of this exciting opportunity with us!
- Leading the team to manage a varied caseload and demonstrate ownership of their actions
- Be responsible and accountable for the entire Veterinary team
- Deliver top-class clinical standards and client care
- Responsible, accountable, and confident in dealing with the management of absence
- Cover gaps in vet rota when/if other cover is not available
- Assess and audit the Veterinary team regularly and take appropriate action immediately where necessary
- Responsible for all required Veterinary duties to be completed each day
- Confidently administer high-level Veterinary care and monitor the progress of the animal
- Prioritise first aid/emergency actions to stabilise and prevent animal discomfort
- Interact effectively with the nursing team and understand the importance of good nursing
- Confident in all routine and non-routine consultations
- Perform all non-routine procedures within small animal practice confidently and effectively
Hours: Your hours will be 40 hours per week, with no out-of-hours working required.
Salary: With a salary starting at £60,000 Clinical Lead might just be your next move
Benefits: As standard, they offer all the benefits you’d expect from a major employer (pension, healthcare, paid memberships, competitive salary, etc.) plus a few more, such as excellent career progression, exclusive lifestyle, and shopping discounts.
Ref: JN -012024-30277
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details