Permanent Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Specialist (ECVECC/ACVECC) - Homebush, New South Wales
This is an exciting opportunity for an Emergency and Critical Care Specialist to join the Veterinary Referral Hospital on a full-time permanent basis. Work with a leading provider of specialist and emergency veterinary care in a challenging yet supportive environment.
Type: Small Animal
Location: Homebush, New South Wales
Facilities: Their teams have access to the following state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic equipment in their hospital facility.
- 5T High Field MRI
- 64 slice Siemens cardiac CT scanner
- Digital X-ray
- Cardiac and abdominal ultrasound facilities
- Full in-house laboratory.
- Three fully equipped dedicated surgical theatres.
- Latest Olympus CV-190 endoscopy system.
Team: You will be working with an established team close-knit team of ECC Clinicians and Nurses
- An exciting opportunity has become available for a Veterinary Specialist in Emergency and Critical Care to join a dedicated and friendly team at ARH Homebush.
- This full-time role is to work as part of their multi-disciplinary referral team which offers specialist services such as 24-hour emergency and critical care, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, surgery, oncology and radiation oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, behaviour, and physiotherapy.
- They are currently expanding and building a brand new dedicated ICU for critical care patients and have an established team of highly experienced specialists, emergency vets, and nurses.
- The ideal applicant will be motivated, committed to patient care, and share a vision for a collaborative working environment, where referring veterinarians and pet owners receive personal gold standard service.
- This position requires interaction with a large team of specialists, veterinarians, and nurses.
- Good communications skills and the ability to work as a team are essential.
- A strong commitment to continued professional development is also desirable.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Veterinary Science or other relevant qualification and be eligible for registration as a veterinary practitioner in NSW.
- Additionally, applicants should be registered or be eligible to register as a Veterinary Specialist in New South Wales.
- Applicants that have completed their residency training are encouraged to apply.
In return they offer:
- A full-time permanent role with a generous salary (Up to $250,000 p/a DOE&Cert)and benefits package.
- Sponsorship (work permit) is available for the right candidate and financial support towards migration fees is available.
- A relocation allowance is also on offer for the right candidate.
- Exceptional continuing education allowance and support in ongoing professional development in your chosen area of specialty.
Ref: JN -032022-24579
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail