Hospital and Emergency Veterinarians - Singapore
We are working on behalf of an independent specialist referral hospital based in Singapore, that is seeking Full-time staff Emergency Veterinarians to join their 24/7 emergency and specialty/referral companion animal hospital in Singapore.
Type: Small Animal
Practice: This is Singapore's first Veterinary Referral Hospital and is a well-established specialty referral and emergency hospital. You will be working alongside disciplines involving surgery, neurology, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, and ECC.
- Full-time day and night hospital emergency veterinarian positions
- Working alongside and supported by our multidisciplinary team of specialists and clinicians
- Flexible and sensible working rota to allow excellent work-life integration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Veterinary degrees recognised by Singapore’s Agri-food and Veterinary Authority (AVA).
- Energetic, team-oriented, compassionate individuals focusing on patient care and communication
- Minimum 2 years experience with previous small animal rotating internship and/or work in emergency and critical care medicine will be an advantage
- Membership or certificate holders in ECC, Small Animal Medicine, or Surgery will be highly regarded
- Continuing education is strongly encouraged and studying towards membership or certificate will be supported
- Employment visa applications will be supported
Ref: JN -012022-23809
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details