Permanent Clinical Director Veterinary Surgeon - Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
- They're a single-site practice with huge potential and development opportunities, they are equipped with digital x-rays incorporating the services of SignalPET, ultrasound machines, dental machines, multiparameter, in-house Idexx laboratory machines, and laboratory equipment.
- They’re always keen to invest in the practice and their team with additional kit and facilities.
- This proud team is composed of 1 experienced full-time veterinary surgeon, 1 proactive registered veterinary nurse, 2 fantastic animal care assistants, and 3 amazing, experienced support staff.
Role: They have a very exciting opportunity and they can’t wait to welcome a new dynamic individual to join their amazing team in the role as their Clinical Director! They see this as a fantastic opportunity for someone to lay solid foundations and shape a bright future for the practice.
Duties: This role comes with a varied caseload, mentoring colleagues, enhancing, and setting clinical & professional objectives to achieve best practices in colleague, patient, and client care. Working in this first opinion practice, day to day you would undertake a clinical role including surgery and consultations, and play a crucial role in steering the practice towards excellence and growth together with the senior leadership team. They offer a balanced split between clinical and managerial duties, and they actively encourage and support leadership and development certificates.
- They are proud to say their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours truly tips the scale of your work-life balance. They know that everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and they want to make it brilliantly easy for you to strike the right balance, whether you are looking for a full-time or part-time role they are sure they can find the right rota pattern for you.
- Currently, a typical full-time role would involve working 4 days per week (08:00 – 18:00) with no out-of-hours or bank holidays required.
Salary: Up to £95,000 p/a Depending on experience (pro rata for part-time)
- 7.6 weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to Vetlexicon
- All Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All Vets get £1250 per annum to spend via Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -012024-30502
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details