Permanent Part-Time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Westerham
Type: Small Animal
Location: Westerham, Kent
Practice Type: Part of a larger group
Facilities: They are a modern, well-equipped RCVS-accredited small local practice based in the town of Westerham in the beautiful countryside of Kent. Westerham has something to offer for everyone – whether you’d like to delve into the inspiring history, stroll the shops, cafes, and restaurants, or get some fresh air with plenty of walking routes and amazing views, you’re sure to find something for you. London is a 30-minute train ride so you can take advantage and explore all that the capital of England has to offer!
Role: They are looking for a part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team. If you are an RVN who takes pride in delivering excellent patient-focused care as well as supporting your team and clients and would like to use your RVN skills to the full, then please get in touch.
- This would be for 2 days a week role, Monday and Thursday.
- Would need to be able to work shifts between 08:30-18:30.
- There will be an opportunity for more hours when other staff members are on annual leave.
- No weekend, OOH, or on-call.
Support: They have a generous CPD budget and actively encourage their team to branch out into areas of their
special interests, and to thrive to the best of their abilities. They like to enjoy nights out as a team, and make sure that the treat cupboards are kept full of sweet treats!
Salary: The salary on offer is between £24,000-£30,000 p/a (DOE) FTE.
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- CPD is encouraged with generous allowance and time off given
- Cashback health plan including eye tests, wellbeing, physio/osteopath treatments and shopping discounts
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Company sick pay
Ref: JN -102023-29964
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details