Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
- They're a single-site practice with huge potential and development opportunities, they are equipped with digital x-rays incorporating the services of SignalPET, ultrasound machines, dental machines, multiparameter, in-house Idexx laboratory machines, and laboratory equipment.
- They’re always keen to invest in the practice and their team with additional kit and facilities.
- This proud team is composed of 1 experienced full-time veterinary surgeon, 1 proactive registered veterinary nurse, 2 fantastic animal care assistants, and 3 amazing, experienced support staff.
Role: Our client is currently looking for a Vet Surgeon to join their hard-working team.
Duties: The role is full of possibilities with the option to pursue a fully funded certificate or to progress into a senior role should that be where you want to head. Because they are starting fresh, this role can be moulded to your strengths and level of experience.
- They are proud to say their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours truly tips the scale on your work-life balance.
- They know that everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and they want to make it brilliantly easy for you to strike the right balance, whether you are looking for a full-time or part-time role they are sure they can find the right rota pattern for you.
- There is no out-of-hours work with this role and initially no weekend work.
- A typical full-time role would involve working 40 hours over 4 days per week.
Salary: Up to £75,000 p/a Depending on experience (pro rata for part-time)
- 6.6 weeks annual leave, including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1500 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to Vetlexicon
- All Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All Vets get £1250 per annum to spend via a Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -022024-30542
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details